Goals of Joy Childcare
• Provide the children with a warm, nurturing environment
• Encourage positive social interactions with peers and adults
• Implement creative curriculum in all classrooms. Weekly lesson plans.
• Provide a balance between group and individual activities
• Joy Childcare serves children from infants, toddlers, and preschooler and is open year round,
• The Center opens at 7:00 am and closes at 5:30 pm
• Our goal is to be open all of the days we are scheduled, however, we will follow Northwest School District’s closures when there is inclement weather. If Northwest closes, Joy Childcare will be closed. We will not follow the delays or early releases of Northwest School District.
The parent(s) or guardian(s) will interview with the administrator, preferably while the child is present. If possible, the child will meet his or her teacher. The parent handbook is reviewed and a tour of the center will be given. Upon receiving the center’s $75.00 registration fee, a copy of the handbook will be issued to the family.
Joy Childcare LLC
7963 Wesselman Road
Cleves, OH 45002