Goals of Joy Childcare
• Provide the children with a warm, nurturing environment
• Encourage positive social interactions with peers and adults
• Implement creative curriculum in all classrooms. Weekly lesson plans.
• Provide a balance between group and individual activities
• Joy Childcare serves children from 6 weeks of age to 2nd grade, and is open year round,
• The Center opens at 7:00 am and closes at 5:30 pm
• The Center will be open regardless of bad weather. The Center will be in regular operation when other schools or programs are cancelled or delayed
• Only in cases of a level three (3) emergency will the center be closed
The parent(s) or guardian(s) will interview with the administrator, preferably while the child is present. If possible, the child will meet his or her teacher. The parent handbook is reviewed and a tour of the center will be given. Upon receiving the center’s $75.00 registration fee, a copy of the handbook will be issued to the family.
Joy Childcare LLC
7963 Wesselman Road
Cleves, OH 45002